Paalam 2.0 – upgraded to support WordPress 2.7

on February 23rd, 2009 | Filed under Free WordPress Themes

paalam I did some work on the famous Paalam Theme in the weekend, and here I am releasing the Paalam 2.0.
You can go ahead and get the latest version from the theme page.

8 Comments

8 Responses to “Paalam 2.0 – upgraded to support WordPress 2.7”

1. Erica says:

I love this WP theme. I hope you don’t mind that I edited it a lot and customized it to fit my needs, taking it from a WordPress theme to a regular website layout. I am still crediting your site for the original design. Oh, and this is really random but you look a lot like a guy I know named Shokaut. I hope I spelled his name properly.

2. BertrandB says:

Hello,

I just made an i18n version of paalam 2.0 for the moment i’ve only the french language but you can get it on http://bertrand.belguise.net/blog/paalam.zip.
    And it would be better if with a .pot file may be some day.

And thks for the threaded comments

3. wie bali says:

great theme …! did u have theme for villa management?

4. Quincy says:

great work, i use this theme for an attorney’s site. can’t say enough about the great work that you’ve done.

5. gsvinith says:

aliya nee malayali aano ?

6. wolffan says:

Hi!
    You did an awesome work with Paalam Theme! But I have a problem with it in version 2.8.4a, the changes of the new version messed up the path images of the header.

Maybe it’s my problem but better to check it out on the creator.

Thanks!

• Sadish says:

2.8.4a is like a beta version of WordPress and quite possibly they are working on a lot of new things with it. When the next version of WordPress is released, we will definitely make sure Paalam theme works with that.

Thanks.

7. I usually don’t post in Blogs but your blog forced me to, amazing work.. beautiful